Where to put your badges!
This is how our scout shirt should look:
- We wear our Activity badges on the left arm.
- We wear our “Moving on” and Participation awards on our left chest.
- We wear our Membership award on our front pocket.
- We wear our Challange awards on our right chest.
- We wear the Union jack flag on top of our Challenge awards.
- We wear the group name, the district badge, the region badge and the leadership badge on our right arm from top to bottom.
Note: When a child moves from from Cubs to Scouts the Staged badges move up with them.
You may check here the staged_badges